пятница, 22 декабря 2017 г.

Relief

I went and had my stitches taken out yesterday. It was weird, to say the least, but the nurse was really nice about everything. Evidently I’m healing just fine, even if I feel like I’m horrible disfigured.


They also had my biopsy results back. Everything came back normal! Praise God!! The doctor said it was “a nasty looking benign mole.” I’m so relieved! I could actually feel the dread I had been living under for almost a month just lift off of me when I got the news.

I still have more healing to do, but that will come with time. I’m still bandaged up but I’m back to wearing normal clothes. I almost feel like I’m back to “normal” – but not quite yet. Work is getting easier. Moving around the house is getting easier.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий